Reuters titles “Letting countries leave euro zone would break ECB policy: Coeure” in their coverage of the event “25 Years after Maastricht: The Future of Money and Finance in Europe“, held at Maastricht University on February 16, 2017, which was part of the Jean Monnet Workshop “Financial Globalization and its Spillovers“. Benoît Cœuré is Member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank, and participated as a keynote speaker and a panelist in the event.
- Journal of Banking and Finance Special Section “Financial Globalization and Its Spillovers” published
- Open Access to “The Travels of a Deposit in Turbulent Times”
- New Policy Paper on Cross-Border Effects of National Deposit Insurance Systems
- Debate Café: The Future of Global Trade
- New survey on “Banking Market Competition and Interest Rate Pass-Through”